Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MMO Money Games: iMobsters

MMO Money Games iMobsters

I like playing imobsters A LOT, probably too much. I think one of the reasons I enjoy playing imobsters so much is because iMobsters is a money game. Making more money than your friends or in this case your enemies allows you to buy better equipment and property, which in turn enables you to win imob fights. Money making games are way easier than in real life but require similar strategy. I guess that's what really makes this mmo game the best.

I've reset my character on imob a couple of times because the first time I played imob I was too eager to advance through levels. I played way ahead of my means, gaining experience points and advancing levels before making enough money to pay for all of my expenses.

After I reset my account I decided to "camp" for a couple of weeks before going up a level on imobsters. I ocassionally checked in to buy property to make more moeny an hour so that I can afford the best imob equipment money can buy each level. It was really hard to resist the urge to play imobsters when I constantly have my iphone in my hand.

Money mmo games like imob have three ways to make money:
  1. make money every hour based on property payouts (hourly for operatives and muscle, while tycoons make money every 50 minutes)
  2. attack other mobbies and win
  3. sell something...property, protection, weapons, or cars

#3-Selling stuff on imobsters is ok for short term game but not long term since your resources are limited and you only get 50% of what you paid for it.

#2-Attacking others for money can serve you well if you're strong enough to do so, but can backfire if you're weaker than others on your level. Winning imob attacks will generate enough money for you to get on your feet and buy property.

#1-Making money with property is the best method of making money on imobsters hands down. It's consistent and easy. You can really build your income fast when you reinvest your hourly earnings back in more property.

Mixing attacks and reinvesting your earnings and winnings in property is the best way to come out on top for this mmo money game.

No comments: